On the day of arrival, pets may be dropped off at any time during our normal business hours. After-hours arrival, anything outside of our normal business hours, can be arranged with prior notification. There is a $50 fee for this service.
Normal Business Hours
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturdays 7:00am – 5:00pm
Sundays 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Proof of valid and completed series of vaccinations, as well as a negative fecal/intestinal parasite test completed within the last 12 months, provided to us either in person or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to arrival for boarding. We will accept records from any licensed veterinarian.
- Dogs are required to be current on Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza vaccines.
- Cats are required to be current on Rabies and Distemper vaccines.
- Negative fecal/intestinal parasite test within the last 12 months required for both dogs and cats.
- We require that all boarded pets be regularly dosed with flea, tick, and parasite prevention, as recommended by your pet’s veterinarian.
- We accept both altered/neutered/spayed and unaltered/intact male and female dogs and cats for boarding services. Please see daycare policies for guidelines on intact dogs in group play.
- Good general health without signs of active illness including sneezing, coughing, gagging, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, lethargy, etc. Any dog that begins exhibiting these symptoms while in our care will be immediately transferred to our isolated boarding area and kept away from other dogs until their pet parent can take them home. Isolated pets will still receive full services, just like any other boarding pet, but they will be housed and walked in an area of our facility away from other pets.
WHAT TO BRING
- We ask that pet parents bring their pet’s food with them for their boarding stays. A “cold-turkey” change in diet can and will cause gastrointestinal upset, so to avoid this, we like to keep all pets in our care on their regular diet. We can accommodate wet, dry, and refrigerated foods. You are welcome to pre-bag your pet’s food at home or we will gladly bag it here for you.
- You are welcome to bring a few of your pet’s toys and treats from home. We do ask that you limit the toy count to two per visit and that you not bring anything that will be heartbreaking if it gets misplaced. An old t-shirt that smells like home that no one will miss is a great idea! We ask that you make sure they are toys and treats that your pet can have completely unsupervised. We recommend against things like rawhides, bully sticks, and tennis balls that may pose a choking hazard, particularly when unsupervised.
- We ask that you leave all bedding at home. We provide raised Kuranda beds to all dogs in our care. Both dogs and cats will also be provided with lambswool bedding. ALL bedding is washed in our commercial, hospital-grade washing machines daily.
- Please bring any medication your pet is currently taking. Our caretaking staff can administer oral, topical, and injectable medications.
- Oral and Topical Medication Administration = $3.00
- Injectable Medication Administration = $12.00
*Prices are charged by administration time, NOT per medication. For example, 3 medications only given once at the same time each day would be charged a single $3.00 administration fee.
- Please make sure to indicate your estimate time of departure on your boarding drop-off form, so that all services (including grooming services) can be completed and your pet’s belongings prepared before departure.
- Our check-out time is 2:00pm. There is no charge for the day of departure if you pick your pet up by 2:00pm. If you pick your pet up after 2:00pm but during normal business hours, you will be charged our “Late Check-Out Fee” of $35 per dog and $15 per cat.
- After-hours departure, anything outside of our normal business hours, can be arranged with prior notice. There is a $50 fee for this service.
- Payment for all services is required at the time of departure. You are welcome to leave a card on file for quick and easy check-out.
HOLIDAYS & DEPOSITS
- Our lobby is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- A $75 per pet deposit is required to book any stay that includes one of these holidays and there is a 2-night minimum for any boarding reservation including one of these holidays. The deposit is fully refundable if the reservation is cancelled more than 7 days before the start of your reservation.
- While we are always fully staffed for our pet guests, our lobby and reception area is closed to the public on these holidays. Drop-off and pick-up can be arranged on holidays. The $50 after-hours fee applies.
To read our full Terms & Conditions, please go HERE.